Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 08:06
This is Nana just wondering how far all this is going to go before our military steps in to protect the constitution and we the people from this evil foreign govt that has been installed by foreign countries in DC stealing our election?
Since when do we allow foreign govts to run America?

It would seem the last few weeks that division is being allowed to continue to increase and manifest in even more areas than ever before instead of trying to united us.
Are we not only going to divide the states Dem & Republican in this country but now also cities against states?

Are we going to get to the point where states secede?
I have seen maps of the future some have posted showing the country broken up in about 3 parts with Canada being part of the middle section the largest section of US. Idk who came up with that, let's hope not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
08 April, 08:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If there is merger between Canada and U.S it will be One not 3 portions.
However.
If you look at North America(continent) right now.
There are 3 Parts.
Canada, Usa and Mexico.
I do not see how you Break it up into 3 sections where Canada becomes the middle section.
Only reason this would be done would be to respect the Native Americans/Aboriginals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 April, 09:58
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Ssems logical given what happened over the summer with large portion of of oklahoma being given back to the native tribes. always wondered how that is going to play out.

08 April, 10:04
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Oh wow they gave it back👏 Progress.
Small but in the right direction.
What they really need is to stop trudeau government from covering up the abductions/rape/killings of the natives in Canada.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
08 April, 10:57

08 April, 11:00
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Yeah I shared this stuff on twitter already in much higher detail thank you

08 April, 11:12
I probably snagged it from you. 🤣

🤭😂🤣 While we are being honest. I do not make memes or content only Words, the Word,, otherwise everything i share is someone elses. but its because i found it amazing and wanted everyone to see it, i hope thats all right with them, because i dont care if it is or not.😂
11:15 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
08 April, 11:17
Right on! 👊

08 April, 11:16
Yes i "could" but i dont. Yes i could make 3d animations, movies, draw pictures, etc but i dont 😂