Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
14 April, 01:30
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Then it is your job to make those things happen for her. Find a way to do it. Get on line, search for other Moms having the same issue and arrange a play date in an outside area where you can interact safely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 April, 10:17
I agree, it's heartbreaking. Last year I couldn't see my grandmother's body after she died at 107 (not from Covid). I couldn't attend 2 funerals, couldn't watch my daughter experience her Senior year in high school, now my son is missing his Senior year. I have 2 kids and won't see either one go to a prom and graduate. Their grandmother is afraid to spend time with them unless they are masked or outdoors. I am kept from seeing my Aunt & Godfather because of rules at an assisted living facility. I have a new great niece I haven't held yet. I will probably miss out on her whole 1st year of life. It all stinks. Then I think of the children trafficked and somehow it makes it easier to deal with. I pray we can all see justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
08 April, 10:09
I am angry about so much of this. The elderly who died alone.l, grandparents who have been denied to see their grandchildren, families not allowed to have a funeral for loved ones while we watched George Floyd have 9 & 27 million. I am outraged that people allowed this so easily and readily. This tyranny existed because we complied. The very little children forced to wear masks. The children forced to see their parents wearing masks while driving in their cars, and walking down the street. People being arrested for wanting to put their toes in the sand. Mother’s been arrested and assaulted by police officers for not wearing a mask at their son’s football game. People stopped living, they lived in fear, they were told to. People did what they were told. They were programmed. Turn off your TVs. Think for yourself. If something doesn’t seem right, most likely it isn’t. Some people have to be controlled, stop trying to wake those people up and move on. Wake the sheep dogs.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 April, 09:58
Agreed. What's more is that she is a fortunate child. You can see the strength of her soul and the joy in her heart. Can you imagine those children that started life on the edge with depressed or abusive parents or economic hardships.