⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
08 April, 05:32
I try to share this video periodically.

IMO, best single proof that things have been happening, and will continue to happen.

https://youtu.be/xKdsVNESP...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
Thank you for this. Hearing about Twitter and how that's playing right now he wants it makes me feel better. It REALLY gives that 'watching a movie' some teeth. I almost feel like I can see forward a move or two now. Specifically the influx on the border and what's been happening there. Turning many blue heads in the process. So if he agreed to keep secrets in exchange for capitulation, I'm not sure how the tribunals and all will play out but I really don't care as long as the end result is the result I and 103 million other legal Americans as well as many others in countries across the world want. Save and protect the children, save our rights and freedoms and let us be free and happy people. 🇺🇲 God bless President Trump and God bless America and our allies.
09:28 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Griffith, click on at the bottom under it