Iran 💥 Israel

Have you ever witnessed a defcon scare?
i have
08:42 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 April, 09:14
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 09:13

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
08 April, 08:54
Bring the China 🔥 Taiwan! This will be the end! US & Russia are protecting them. The others are a head fake. 3 Gorges Dam is about to blow! Buh, Bye CCP.....I only hope that when it blows the good, innocent people have been relocated before the Chit hits the Chan!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 09:16
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
everything is a head fake. it was over before the show began. yes prayers to the innocent

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
08 April, 08:51
that missile was real. it was going to be a MAJOR FFLAG. thank God for Trump and the Qood guys... 🇺🇸💝🇺🇸

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
very real and to watch families run in terror and putting children down storm drains was too real. all you could do is hold the ones you love and pray for the ones who werent by your side. couldnt call anybody, the phone lines were jammed