17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
NESARA/GESARA/Financial Reset ends the slavery.

'Economic Cycles' as you learned them are inorganic.
Interest rates and printing money is a trap.
Debt is a trap.
Credit is a trap.
The financial system is a trap.

War is [their] artificial solution, that not only generates money for [them] but also attains their population reduction goals.
You work your ass off for years, they create a crisis, and buy it for pennies on the dollar.

They're theives blinded by greed. They think they own you - cattle+sheep.
EO 13818 + 13848 reverse it all.
1221 take it away.

SLAVES NO MORE.
02:28 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
24 January, 12:29
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
The future is bright.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 07:28
Praying for this to be enacted soon! The weight is heavy!
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ» πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
23 January, 06:19
https://drive.google.com/f... Please read my article on the Coming GOLD STANDARD and consider buying SILVER while you still have time. Buy coins or bars (not collectibles) and take possession. If you prefer buy shares in SILVER miners. I post on HOTCOPPER.com.au as VERILY1 in Australia and focus on SILVER miners there. There are only a handful in Australia so it is not too hard. Focus on the DEVELOPERS that offer the best risk/return. Spread the Word. V

Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
23 January, 04:20
I decided not to pay my debt back after learning all the lies. I was making 6 figures with my husband combined, my mom got diagosed with cancer one day and I walked way from it all. Family is everything. πŸ’“πŸ’“

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 January, 03:43
Correct

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 January, 03:01
I'm going to imagine a world that develops very soon at least in my world where anyone that attempts to put ussery on me will wish they never had... time to actually start paying
for shitt forward... I'm sick and tired of everybody acting like they do....
and we all know they've been stealing from us and lying to us "about damn time we wake up"
as my elders would say...OLD ents knoWtings.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 January, 03:01
I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND I AM NEVER A SLAVE TO FEAR.
GOD IS HERE, NOW.
Pray, Meditate, Sit in Nature, Go to Him In the Quiet of Your Mind.
πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈβš”οΈπŸ›‘οΈβš’οΈβ€οΈ
https://youtu.be/bDnA_coA1...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 January, 02:35
You cannot serve 2 masters, God and money. [They] satan's minions made us slaves to money. Satan hates God and has perverted His creation. It's time to wake up people! Just a reminder, God Wins!