Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Lily Morales @Pachimama
23 January, 04:07
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I knew she was a hoe!!! No wonder I can't stand her laugh, lol!!!
#trusttheplan #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 January, 04:17
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
😄🤣😅😅🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
23 January, 03:19
The thing is, to anyone with a moral compass this should be scandalous, but these modern leftists feel like sex work is a justifiable way to make a living. 🤯

American Woman @American_Woman45
23 January, 02:54
WAAAAAAY back when I still had a Twitter account- I had to start a backup (that just got whacked too) after I got a 7 day sentence in Twitmo for calling Kamala a W***E. Memories... 🤣👏😂

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 03:02
In response American Woman to her Publication
A badge of honor. i got whacked because i said we looked forward to kamel toe and fancy nancy being cancelled (a relevant reply to comments about conservatives being 'cancelled'). And then channeled my inner Brit humor and called them 'c***ty cows'. Jack didn't like that one bit 🤣.

Jack Frost @JFrost1
23 January, 03:54
In response American Woman to her Publication
i got whacked the other night for liking & retweeting the truth! "Goes againt their policies"