Only people mentioned by vjs1963 in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 April, 09:56
In response veronica sanders to her Publication
If we still have the same voting machines there is no sense in voting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 April, 02:13
Pelosi and Schiff have been replaced 90% of the house has been apprehended crimes against humanity and treason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 April, 11:32
WHY? let’s keep voting while dominion has never been convicted? F’N STUPID.

tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
08 April, 11:24
THEY STILL HAVE CONTROL OF THE MACHINES. EVERYONE SAYS WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE, I'M DONE WITH THIS F'IN MOVIE, I'M AWAKE, FXCK CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE THIS GOD FORSAKEN THEATRE NOW.

Kate America @SweetCourage
08 April, 10:34
Pelosi is already in. It's so far rigged that 100% of us could vote her out and she will still "win" Like her nephew Newsome.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 April, 06:30
Drain that filthy Swamp!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
08 April, 06:25
didn't you learn last election they don't need votes to win their seats, they just need the dog and pony show that makes us believe our votes count while they milk millions off the entire scam from voter donations as well as corporate donations etc and we believe we voted in a fair process.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 April, 06:20
they have both been gone for some time now don't worry about it

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
08 April, 06:19
I’m betting rigged election keeps them in place. I hope I lose.