Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
08 April, 05:58
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
This is the plan and has been an ongoing business for quite a while now.. Young Blood is completely pumping the blood of children and for around 10k the donor gets left a bit (so it does not kill them) and the receiver has enough to stage new RBC's to cure a few of lifes aging difficulties. From what I hear.. it is short lived.. but if adrenalized it is a rush like no body's business.. they particularly like Rh Neg. This is the main supplier of blood product in the West. look it up.. the logo is "Experience the wonder". They own United Blood Services.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 06:10
In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication
its euphoric, 1000x stronger than mdma and 100x more psychodelic than mushrooms. the erotic sexual endorphine overload leads to orgies. [they] truly embody the drug. [they] also have to maintain a supply, much like heroin. first dose is to cure then second is to get high. although its potency itll get one high regardless. this ritual has been around since ancient times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396