Jack Wightman @jtwightman
George H W Bush Indictment Paperwork 2 Months Before Death!
Here it is; the indictment paperwork for George H W Bush. Read all the way until the end, the names that are mentioned in connection will make your jaw drop!

https://unitefor45.com/pag...
02:10 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
31 January, 03:46
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Can't find a mention of 9/11. Wasn't that his biggest crime?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
31 January, 03:31
this is a fake document. are you just doing this to drive clicks to a website? stop it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
25 January, 03:10
Do you know why there is no signature at the end of the indictment? Is that normal? Thank you :)

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
23 January, 10:37
I didn't know HB Bush was a pedo,rapist!
Wow! hollywood connections!

CHRISTINE MANNING @Sk8rsmom69
23 January, 05:05
I spent 20 years in the AF, Regean, the Bushes.. I believed in them so much, I am thoroughly disgusted, I thought 911 was awful when I learned about that, this, this is a whole new level of evil.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
23 January, 04:29
Seems like the deal he cut was to keep out the details of the JFK involvement out, and to keep his honor. So they just charged him for MK Ultra stuff, and called it good.
So the fact that this is even leaked is Trump saying fuck you again, no deal on the honor part.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
23 January, 04:56
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
I wondered the same thing about JFK. I read Bush was executed after a full taped confession.

Angela Blewehare @1Blewehare
23 January, 03:23
Worth reading

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
23 January, 03:23
Do you have post from yesterday listing names with photos indictments punishments started with Cheney, H, W, Hillary, seems like 15-18 names

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
23 January, 02:58
WOW..set and read the whole thing...no wonder president Trump says it goes deeper than we know...his letter at his funeral to his family was suppose to say "they know it all, i'm sorry". and he signed it. Some names didn't shock me but Oliver North did.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 January, 02:21
sicko perverts!