Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
I was doing my dishes and my mind is in a whirlwind of thoughts of everything that is going on. My message today ? Tell someone that they matter & they are loved. So I am going to start on here & tell you , "YOU ARE LOVED & YOU DO MATTER! ❤️😘❤️🤗❤️😘❤️🤗 I am so proud & honored to call you ALL my brothers & sisters!! You all are so important , special & amazing warriors!! Jesus loves you too!!
I pray you are having a blessed day!! ❤️🙏❤️ Many Blessings & Love!💗
esther YOU are loved & you mean so much to me & so many! 💕
03:08 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Spider Monki @SpiderMonki
09 April, 08:05
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
You are loved and do matter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 08:07
In response Spider Monki to her Publication
And You do as well! 😁 God Bless you & I pray you have a blessed day! 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
09 April, 05:42
"YOU ARE LOVED & YOU DO MATTER, TOO!
❤️😘❤️🤗❤️😘❤️🤗

09 April, 07:54
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thank you , Digital Soldier! YOU ARE LOVED & YOU MATTER TOO! ❤️😘❤️🤗❤️😘❤️🤗 You my friend , just made my day! God Bless you! 🙏🕊️✝️! You make my heart smile! 😊

Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
08 April, 03:53
Blessings - You are precious and loved as well!!

08 April, 07:18
In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗😘❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 April, 03:51
I love you Sweet Sister of Mine

08 April, 07:17
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I love you right back Luv! ❤️😘❤️