LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
It seen I am being ask by so many about taking the Covid shot. I am not planning on getting one, although I know many that have. I and my family had Covid in November? I still question if it was Covid or the flu. I was very tored weeks after and everyone said it was a side effect. however I did find out after about a month my D3 was extreemly low, not unusal, i jave issues with low d3. for about 4 months I had taken a over the counter one. found out it was not effective as presciption strengh
In just a couple of days back on it, i felt normal again.So my question is are you taking the vacine? Which one did you take? Any side effects? My daughter and grandchildren live a good distance from me. If we go to the covid card, i might not get to see them as often, without that card :( just not fair. So tell me your thoughts on this.
03:00 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patches_MOM in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 April, 03:07
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE. cod liver pill in high dosages is the best way to build up your vitamin D along with the sun. if you are in a sunny place stop cod liver after a few weeks if you are in direct sun light for long periods of time. Did you have the heavy feeling in your lungs? my daughter was sick 3 times but only the last time she had the heavy chest symptoms along with the positive test. she is treating it with Quercitin, NAC snd zinc. It takes 3’weeks to run the course. I got it from my Body man last April. My daughter wears a mask 10-12 hrs a day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 April, 11:08
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Hi Rochelle, no heavy feeling at all. We (my family) all experienced, body aches, and cold like symptoms, and all experienced being really tired for several weeks up to a few months. I get a lot of sun, always have. However, thanks for the tip on the cod liver oil :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396