WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
23 January, 12:58
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
indictment on George H W Bush
implicates Larry King...among MANY others
01:36 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
14 February, 03:35
UPDATE: this is old postand the Larry King mentioned was a billionaire African American banker involved with GOP & GW Bush too.

Although the talk show host Larry King is good friends with Satanic Ted Turner so God only knows what will come out about him! 🙏🙏🙏 Praying for all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
14 February, 04:07
Read the Franklin Coverup by John DeCamp

Larry King was not a 'billionaire' either, but the president of the Franklin S&L in Omaha Nebraska, a late 80s financial fraud and resulting 3 year grand jury investigation into which led to the satanic child sex abuse scandal that implicated GHW Bush by the early 90s.

https://educate-yourself.o...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
14 February, 03:20
The Larry King mentioned here is not the Larry King interviewer on CNN. It was a Republican activist businessman by the name of Lawrence E King Jr. of Nebraska. I think he was a banker.

14 February, 03:32
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Yes I see that now! He was African American. The talk show host and Satanic Ted Turner were good friends so God only knows what will come out with him! Word to the wise: Larry King apparently not a good name to associate with so don't name your kid that!! (although I'm sure there are some decent Larry Kings somewhere)🙏

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
14 February, 03:15
FYI - the Larry King named in the Boys Town/Franklin scandal was African-American

14 February, 03:28
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
Thanks, I see that now! I know talk show host Larry King and crooked/Satanist Ted Turner were good friends as well so Lord only knows what will come out on that Larry! Apparently Larry King is not the name you wanna give your kid!!

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
14 February, 03:00
That's old. I don't understand how this rots could go on for so long without being stopped even after it was made public

14 February, 03:11
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Exactly! We all ignore and have not stood up before now! No more ignoring, no more forgetting, no more accepting/tolerance! No more! WWG1WGA