Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Listening to all of Lil Wayne's songs with a heavy heart. This poor man has been trying to tell us what was going on. This song ain't about a hurricane, but a much bigger storm 😬

F*CK PRESIDENT GEORGIA BUSH 😡

https://youtu.be/kDFkN9jBH...
01:22 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Paula Formhals @WeWantItAllBack
23 January, 04:44
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
And now you can better understand the pardon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 04:46
In response Paula Formhals to his Publication
Wayne has been a big part of my life, and I knew he was good. Glad everyone else can now see what a patriotic soldier he has been 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vic Tory patriots @17OkieVictor
23 January, 03:24
This album was no question his best. Katrina ahd tie my hands will hit right in the feels.

23 January, 03:30
In response Vic Tory patriots to his Publication
So many of them hits all the feels! I have been such a huge fan for so long, and I have relistened to a lot of songs I haven't heard in while the last couple days. The entire Carter V was mind blowing to listen to now that I'm awake. "Don't shoot me" and "set this stage on fire" are really good eye openers too!!

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
23 January, 01:58
This is really sad 😞

23 January, 02:07
In response Barbara _70220 to her Publication
It really is! Also listen to "tie my hands" by lil wayne and "sucker for pain" with lil wayne in it. Lyrics are chilling!