Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Issac Kappy mood today. Anyone else?
02:21 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 11:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
there is sooo much data in this video spanning decades verifying stuff i intuitively knew - but some i would never have guessed- Kappy brave brave soul- and i see how you got James Carrey to play Biden, plea deal...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 11:32
there is sooo much data in this video spanning decades verifying stuff i intuitively knew - but some i would never have guessed- Kappy brave brave soul- and i see how you got James Carrey to play Biden, plea deal...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dear Reader @DearReader
25 January, 05:19
talk to me about #IsaacKappy - what did he have on Bannon?

28 January, 11:41
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
ive read that Bannon was controlled opposition controlled by Trump team-but i dont really know - ive bever aeen him mentioned in SFL news - must have had something

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
25 January, 02:40
THIS IS WHY THEY THREW HIM OFF THE BRIDGE

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
24 January, 09:30
I miss Kappy and his videos

Its Donna @duke347
24 January, 06:28
uncanny. I just said his name to a non-believing thick head.

FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
24 January, 05:12
To add the last couple of minutes.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 January, 09:38
Thank you for sharing @ghostezra and sooo happy to see you here!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ˜Žβš‘οΈπŸΏπŸΈ

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
23 January, 09:14
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ BRAVO
To whoever put this together..

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 07:09
my friend, i miss making fun of the pope. what will we do instead? lol.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
23 January, 09:42
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Alexandra Neve @Alex
23 January, 07:07
seen it so many times...BUT LOVE THIS REMAKE!!

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
23 January, 07:05
Always! And that just gave me deja vu.

⚑️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚑️ @thatguynextdoor
23 January, 06:58
Brilliant! Wait till the rest of the public hears this..

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
23 January, 06:22
was watching him earlier today. definitly Kappy vibes!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
23 January, 06:22
I love and miss Kappy! I pray that he is really in witness protection. β€οΈπŸ™

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
23 January, 06:19
Love #Kappy
always with us
seen or unseen

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
24 January, 04:03
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
yay! Another twatter friend woohoo!! Lovely to see you again!!! πŸ’œ

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
23 January, 04:44
Isaac happy you are alive and the pedos are dead

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
23 January, 03:52
bannon. hmmm

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
24 January, 09:31
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
People must remember that these are business men and women. Just because he took or asked for money doesnt nean he was involved in pedophilia... same with trump. he was apart of the rich and elite crow but he wasnt involved in pedophilia. i think they were placed there to observe and collect info on these people for the alliance. we shall see huh!!?

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
23 January, 03:52
Vibezzz 😎

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
23 January, 03:50
Mahalo~ @ghostezra
I'll have Kappy songs in my head for days!
It's a good thing β™₯️

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
23 January, 03:48
still praying Kappy is alive!!!

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
23 January, 03:43
100%!

some one special to some @godrus
23 January, 03:24
Is #TonyRodham [Hillary's Brother] #JeffreyEpstein ?

Rose May @Rose926
23 January, 02:45
Feeling the Kappy vibe!!!

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
23 January, 02:37
Missing this amazing voice. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ #wwg1wga

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
23 January, 02:28
Thank You! Keep up the amazing work. In the end, God Wins.

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
23 January, 02:28
This is Fn awesome. Bravo...

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 January, 02:22
totALLAy!