Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 April, 04:54
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
which is why [they] are dousing us with FLUORIDE -- in our drinking water, toothpaste, etc.

Fluoride Calcifies the Pineal = blinds our 3rd Eye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 April, 09:58
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
okay so crazy question here... Is it in our bottled water too??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
09 April, 12:41
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I'm going to start using baking soda to brush with, I used to do that as a kid. I hated toopaste, but I got over that in the military as I had no access to baking soda. I will go back to it now -- thank you.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 April, 04:16
Bring on the Monotomic Gold atmosphere! 🚀🚀🚀

Miss NCPhoenix @NCPhoenix
08 April, 02:55
David Wilcock has great videos on you tube on this subject. A year or so ago, I watched one in which he explained what the crystals are doing and what's going on inside your head when it activates. Very cool!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 April, 02:23
This Pepe makes me think of those little antennas📡

Emand Lio @Emandlio
08 April, 02:27
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
😂😂😂🤣