Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
American And proud of it @Wsconnor
16 June, 10:21
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
wow. id gladly die. to keep this man alive. its that obviously important

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 June, 01:39
i feel like you saw my post?
in answer to your's : i know🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fil American @mypotusis45
24 January, 04:26
Thank you my POTUS ❤️.....always praying for you and your family.

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
24 January, 03:34
and still does!!🇺🇲🙏😇🇺🇲

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
24 January, 01:17
Clicking in follow here made my week! since I was thrown off twet... badge of honor... I have missed you! 😎

Monsieur Boris @MonsieurBoris
23 January, 11:59
🥰 So much love for Trump and family and team and fellow anons 🥰❤️ Support from Australia!! WWG1WGA ❤️🇦🇺🇺🇸

Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
23 January, 11:06
OMG! I LOVE THIS! 🥲🙏❣️🤗🥰😇 He stands for us so I will stand with him! #Wwgowga GOD BLESS AMERICA. Its not over, we win, God wins, humanity wins! The Great Awakening🔥❣️🔥❣️🔥❣️🔥❣️

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 January, 10:38
Powerful to me! 💥🇺🇸

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
23 January, 10:19
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! 107 I was crushed when I was purged from twatter SOOOO EXCITED YOU ARE HERE LOVE YOU Always have always will MY HERO OF HUMANITY I would be so humbled and honored if you would follow me back God's Speed, Nothing can stop #KennedyVision DoneDeal ✝️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️

Verily Chambers @Verily1
23 January, 10:00
and we have his. God Bless Donald J Trump. "The Last will be First"....V

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
23 January, 08:44
Our Guardian Angel of the Galactic Guardians💓

arba happihr @arba
01 May, 05:08
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Thank You So Much God
for CIC Trump and Jr.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 August, 09:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 07:36
i miss Uncle Don so much

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
23 January, 07:36
hi fren....

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 06:16
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 Good to see you here!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
23 January, 03:13
You spelled the last name wrong if youre trying to play Juan 🙄

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 02:40
Nana is not worried!

Sunlyn 777 @Sunlyn777
23 January, 01:40
He is so anointed by God! Praise God for his plan through our President who listens to our heavenly Father and is his vessel. God bless our President!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 January, 12:56
love this
God bless him❤️