Kim Runner @kimrunner
The vibes here are wayyy better than Twitter...just sayin !!!
12:23 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
23 January, 04:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
AMEN, AMEN & AMEN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 January, 04:06
1111/1221 βœŒοΈπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
23 January, 01:42
Feel it same ❀❀❀

Cue Soldier @cuesoldier17
23 January, 01:33
vibe check πŸ‘

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
23 January, 01:15
Yep, not going back after 8 tries. Don't miss arguing with trolls and the Trump bashing. The platform has become a tool to promote the fake president. I get sick to my stomach when I go back and take a gander.

Sonja Hermans @SonjaHdeB
23 January, 01:11
yep, i lost my 3 accounts! suspended!!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
23 January, 01:08
πŸ’―

Bro Crow @Brocrow
23 January, 12:56
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Missi Tru @MTru
23 January, 12:38
Absolutely!πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 January, 12:32
Yes they are kim just seems like we are a little scattered here still trying to find the ins and out love you kimπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
23 January, 12:30
✨#Totally✨

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
23 January, 12:29
Definitely....Feels good.πŸ₯°

funker junkie @glowsticky
23 January, 12:29
Nice to be around people with common sense and brain cells!
β™‘

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 January, 12:27
Amen to that!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
I feel at home here with you fine Patriots!

Richie Richard @Richie
Yes! I seems Patriots are more supportive of one another. I agree with differing opions, but I don't agree to disparaging someone because of that difference. Way too much of that on the other platform.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 12:26

Momma Gee @MommaG
23 January, 12:25
Oh yeah, you know it!! No place I'd rather be😊

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
23 January, 12:25
Exactly! There is no comparison!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 12:24
100% !!