John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
06 April, 09:55
11/7/17
Exact Moment I knew FOR SURE Q was Real...
[One Side of the Pyramid /_]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
When Trump received the sword dance and held the sword. And rest of his world tour. I knew Trump was the real deal. Knowing Trump is Q+ that's all I needed.
01:09 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
10 June, 12:16
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Who's got that meme of Trump and the Arab men dancing, I regret not rippin' it when I was ROTFLMAO...

( Please, share it if you have it. )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
10 June, 12:15
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
...and most American's are so blinded by the "narrative", they couldn't see the significance if it were directly explained.

The "Submission Tour" video that just surfaced... "SHOULD" tell every soul who sees it, "...the human population has reached the breaking point, and demands peace and TRUTH. "

DJT is bringing that, but only JESUS can deliver Salvation...!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 08:25
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
That "Submission Tour" video was absolutely powerful and showed that The Plan is real and they do indeed have all the evidence! God Bless and Protect (or Rest Their Souls) those who designed the plan so many years ago and those who have implemented it. Especially a huge "Thank You!" to President Donald J Trump and his family for all they have endured and achieved! May God Bless them beyond measure.