Unapologetic Patriot @Proud2bDeplorable
The 9/11 Memorial "Tear Drop" sit's directly across from NYC, in Bayonne New Jersey, just the other side of the Statue of Liberty, yet we hear nothing about it. gifted to the people of the United States by the people of Russia in 2006
The breaking in the cracked facade forms the shape of the two towers. The giant suspended tear drop signifies the tears of the entire world that day.
Maybe it's something that needs to be known, starting today
12:52 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Proud2bDeplorable in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
08 April, 10:00
In response Unapologetic Patriot to his Publication
Yes: My husband and I include this as a "must see" for all our guests and any visitors to this area, and many NY and NJ residents who simply have neither seen nor ever heard of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 April, 04:42
its beautiful, never knew about it and im from there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 April, 03:37
The illuminati is obsessed with the reproductive system and its embedded in all of their symbolism. Its the portal into the lower world where they can trap the souls of Gods children. That is sperm entering a vagina. A "gateway" into the matrix portal symbol for them.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 April, 03:35
It's also an All Seeing Eye on its side AND um birds and bees things happening ( sperm entering a vagina) cough. What is this really? More mockery or future illuminati statues to be worshipped after the reset, now under guise of being tributes to tears and loses? On a second thought, with all they are taking away from us, a tribute to the losses and our collective tears is quite fitting, if this was gifted in reference to the tragedies of the covid plandemic. No disrespect to those that lost their lives or loved ones on 9/11. This all seeing eye, sperm vagina monument is not an appropriate memorial for them🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 April, 03:33
beautiful

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 April, 03:26
I had seen that... hope it's not a drop of blood (like of the blood sacrifice of the names below... most horrifying day ever....😢

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
08 April, 03:23
🧐I...C... an eye inside the drop on the bottom?...🧐

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
08 April, 03:01
never heard of it!!!!!!
go figure...

thanQ🤩

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
08 April, 02:15
I've seen this a few times before but not on msm. They are criminals to keep it from us.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
08 April, 02:06
That is beautiful! I had no idea

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 April, 01:44
Wow, I have never ever seen a photo of this. Thanks for sharing. It is beautiful!