Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Do you remember 72 Seconds? He told us about Castle Rock a long time ago. He also told us we are watching a movie. Why are Patriots shocked about the inauguration? You were told everything that happened if you paid attention. Enjoy the show

72 Seconds is now on GAB https://gab.com/555true4u
11:50 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 October, 09:54
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
he is one of my few followers there and a genius star.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Yoho @Jamie317
26 January, 01:53
i saw the bird nuked u. i never had a twitter but i followed u here like a stalker! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christian Mott @NameCannotBeBlank
26 January, 10:59
Check out iPot's Castle Rock vid from 3 days ago.

Christian Mott @NameCannotBeBlank
26 January, 11:00
In response Christian Mott to his Publication
on Gab.....

Vickie Simon @vsimon
26 January, 10:32
I got banned from Twitter and miss 72, when is he coming over to AnonUp?

Trinity Here @Trinity
26 January, 09:48
Yes, I remeber 72Seconds. Excellent Anon.

Only followers of this user (17Bells) can see their posts

Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
26 January, 09:44
yes.....often.....hope Elvis is doing great.......

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
26 January, 09:41
Has anyone else noticed on OAN every time they show uncle Joe in the oval office, the car outside the window is becoming more in focus and prmoninently framed. It becomes clearer each day

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
26 January, 08:35
exactly! I'm comfy!

Atomic Patriot @Atomic_Patriot
26 January, 08:15
Castle Rock founded by Trump hater Rob Reiner.

Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
26 January, 09:46
In response Atomic Patriot to his Publication
panic .....sould souls have nothing left to lose.....
except their petty lives.......

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 January, 11:23
"....and Largo Etntertainment...." KEK [.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
23 January, 10:56
The show efer and will be in the history books. We can tell out genrations what we did and all the research and pictures of all the rallies. And may from being in Dc the 6th

HelpMe HelpYou @amc1
23 January, 07:58
What if the troops in DC were used to fool the bad guys into believing they may get arrested so the good guys could monitor all of their communications prior and during the event to determine the Deep States plans if there were arrests? This could have exposed a lot and provided details of their plans for retaliation. The military are going to do everything they can to minimize the situation before they make any announcement about the fraudulant election.

23 January, 08:50
In response HelpMe HelpYou to his Publication
brilliant, I had never thought about that

John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
28 January, 03:22
In response HelpMe HelpYou to his Publication
I saw something about there were 4 hydrogen bombs in the tunnels at certain lications that had there been arrests would have went off killing countless right before i got the boot from twatter can't confirm it so I just kinda put it out of mind but this reminded me of that.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
23 January, 12:10
Yes, love 72 seconds!

23 January, 12:12
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
He was good wasn't he, well... shouldn't say it like that. He is still is good, we just need to give him some time to get settled in on GAB

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
23 January, 11:55
👍