Doq Holliday @doqholliday
As far as I’m concerned Peter Thiel is a bad ass that supports Trump and has America’s best interest at heart.

Bitcoin is no doubt associated with China.

It’s going to topple.
11:54 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 April, 06:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I had a strong vision about Bitcoin years ago...It wasnt a good ending for that vision...The coins all turned to dust in the vision, so I'd say we are both correct in our view of this "faux" currency and I do believe its part of the nwo BS.. IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 April, 11:07
totally dig PT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
08 April, 07:13
badass!. HE has EVERYTHING. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING, HE OWNS EVERYTHING practically

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
08 April, 01:46
Wampum has more REAL value than bitcoin

Captain Roe @MarvelousAustinRoe
08 April, 01:36
China mines a third of the worlds bitcoin. What happens if the power goes out? Whoopsie daisy!

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
08 April, 02:21
In response Captain Roe to his Publication
That is wrong. They were mining 65% of it and now Mongolia has shut down we will deduct 8% from that total.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
08 April, 01:15
PAY PAL....

Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
08 April, 12:48
What's your thoughts on XRP?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 April, 03:05
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
I heard several times that XRP is OK because it will backed by Gold but i have no knowlegde about it.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
08 April, 07:20
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
It seems like the best one out there.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 April, 12:29
Saying it a while. 65% mined in China. Iran next...BOOM