Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Heather Ball @Hball
27 February, 11:53
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Love this! We have 3 American pit bull terrierbully crosses that we have raised amongst myself, my husband, and my 14 year old. We chose to raise them with much love from us, but no outsiders. Their trigger word is "who is it" to alert, and for all forms of "pottying", the magic phrase is "do you need to take a Biden?"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Needless to say, you dont approach us, and the neighbors get a laugh hearing me say "alright guys! time to Biden!" * Note... they dont charge at people theyvsee walking by, they just crowd around us until people have passed.. however, if we have company, we have to put them in their bedroom☺️ we know this could he dangerous, but considering the times we are in, and considering the sketchy new neighbor we aquired, this was best for us. Gotta love when a house is foreclosed on and sits empty for years, and the government places a single mom that parties with a rough crowd while living on the system... so many men coming thru.. she should be exhausted!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
27 February, 01:37
In response Heather Ball to his Publication
Heather,

Thanks for sharing your story.

Best wishes to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
27 February, 07:57
Absolutely!! πŸ™πŸ’œ

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 February, 07:48
Amen πŸ™

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
27 February, 06:12