Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
25 January, 03:25
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Blewehare @1Blewehare
25 January, 01:28
I can remember his speech and the power of the words "ask not what your country can do for you, but what can you do for your country". It made a HUGE impression on me and was something I have always tried to live up to. How can I be of help? What do I have to offer? Choose me, let me be a ray of light in a dark gloomy place, let me offer hope, help me trust & believe in the words & promises of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
25 January, 01:06
One of the most famous speeches of all time! Never forget those words!

Miss Rabid @MissRabid
25 January, 12:15
And for his brave stance, they killed him. Let his murder not be in vain!

Sharman Woll @SKWoll
23 January, 03:12
Goosebumps - I cam remember him saying this like it was just a few days ago. WE STILL LOVE YOU JFK. 🐸🐸❤

stacy roberson @Justice67
23 January, 12:40
Dam that is POWERFUL.