LQve Trump @LoveTump
Why aren't the greenies and global warming peeps saying something about all these chemtrails going on around US and the world?

ALSO
Who's finding this?
This has got to be very expensive.

Who approved this?

We the People should know what we're breathing in day in and day out!

I'm quite sure the elites are breathing the same air.
REALLY, what the hell is going on?
11:19 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
09 April, 12:23
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I see it here daily in Southern California. And they spray HEAVY here. I see mutiple planes, daily here. I can’t wait to get out if this state this summer!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
10 April, 11:10
In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication
yep all over norcal also , I have pictures of what looks like tic tac toe in the sky

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 April, 10:48
PROJECT CLOVERLEAF

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
10 April, 11:23
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
None of it good.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 April, 10:37
WOW that comes with a hefty price....Soros expense? we have them all the time too sometimes they make designs like that on an open blue sky.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
08 April, 01:36
Same in the midwest. Ever since I have been following Dane Wigington on Geoengineeringwatch.org I have been super aware of what has been going on! #openyoureyes

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
08 April, 11:31
I've wondered this for years.

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
08 April, 11:31
The engine of planes are ameliorated with little particules, not to their global BS, but just for an effective engine

beth thoele @Beth
08 April, 11:23
I think Gates of HELL is part of this sick shit he's looking at blocking the sun with chemtrails along with his SATANIST cronies i hope they all hang for this crimes against humanity they are pure EVIL

Brown Fox @BrownFox
08 April, 11:22
Exactly! Where does the money trail begin & end with this entire scam?

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
08 April, 11:22
going on in here central IL every few days too! 😳

beth thoele @Beth
08 April, 11:24
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
Yeah makes ya wanna shoot them out of the sky when i see them