jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
So anyways getting back to psychosis....my daughter and I and many many others been hornswaggled by the vaccine industry.
Risperidol is evil drug. Its trying yo turn my sweet innocent child into something disgusting and not luke her at all. Easter Seals makes zombies. All she can do is lay around all day and enjoy her psychosis as it buries itself deeper and deeper into her psyche.
When she went to the hospital she was given B13. Then Risperidol... idk how much B13 but Id imagine a very large dose...and was hoping someone has an answer for that. it shouldve likely been B 12 but they cannot patent gods creations.Thats why shes sick..not because theres no cure or answer. HOW MUCH B12 to bring her back.
Easter Seals knows EXACTLY what to do to make a zombie. But reluctant to help anyone out for real. its all about teaching the zombie to participate in the community like normal people do. But still under the false life of the pill... Its so sad and frustrating. Anyone any thing t
08:19 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by SoWokeMyEyesBleed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jana bosak, click on at the bottom under it