Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
Pat Tillman (November 6, 1976 – April 22, 2004) was going to return from the Middle East and tell us the truth about why they were sent there, [they] wouldn't allow that to happen. A British sniper with a three round burst to Pat's head was ordered and executed. The General responsible is known, Trump hates his treasonous ass...
04:10 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply
08 April, 07:39
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
Members of Tillman's unit burned his body armor and uniform in an apparent attempt to hide the fact that he was killed by friendly fire. His notebook, in which, according to author Jon Krakauer, Tillman had recorded some of his thoughts on Afghanistan, was also burned; "a blatant violation of protocol".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
08 April, 04:29
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
I can't validate the truth of this, but I have no doubt it happened many times. I hope we all get to see anyone involved in that type of incident, executed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 07:40
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Members of Tillman's unit burned his body armor and uniform in an apparent attempt to hide the fact that he was killed by friendly fire. His notebook, in which, according to author Jon Krakauer, Tillman had recorded some of his thoughts on Afghanistan, was also burned; "a blatant violation of protocol".