Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Jack Frost @JFrost1
23 January, 12:54
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Ivermectin has been in clinical trials and proves to kill COVID virus. CDC, NIH have ignored it. I guess they'll finally approve it now.🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAGA MannyD @Dirty_Rice420
23 January, 11:24
This is the part of the plan that exposes everything!!!
#TikTok🐸🐸🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 January, 11:31
In response MAGA MannyD to his Publication

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
23 January, 11:17
On point! So much evidence/resources re: efficacy of hcq. Fear will be reduced with knowledge of effective treatments.🙏

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
23 January, 11:10
I'm living proof hcq works...

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 January, 11:13
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
Can't wait to get my hands on it, especially for my vaccine injured son. Glad you've experienced the benefits🙏🏻