>>958888
No more!
Q
01:06 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
08 April, 11:53
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
The Documentary that was the first legitimate red pill I swallowed was called ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS. Our children are being used in the name of "freedom" however in actuality they are being used as pawns to do the dirty work of the Globalist Elite, Bankers, and Secret Societal groups. The history we have been taught is full of deception... narratives given to the public... to deceive the masses from using their intellect... instead using fear and emotion. Even now they continue to succeed. Look around. Its happening even now!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 April, 10:59
damn Satanists Days are over... we're killing them fools now🖕🥳🖕🥳🖕🥳🖕🥳🖕🥳🖕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
08 April, 12:59
I agree as your 19th President of the Republic we will fix this once and for all

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 April, 01:14
My Dad was on the Russian front in WW2. My Mom from Slovenija, both my cousins fought in the Yugoslavian war. The older cousin stayed in as a Lieutenant Strategic Analyst for the UN after the war and went to Iraq. He said, "We have no business being there". God Bless them all.🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 April, 10:59
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
grateful for all your family. and YOU