Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 April, 12:45
Conflict of interest ? I think so...

Fauci said earlier in the day getting vaccinated is a double positive because he both wants to show the importance of getting the vaccine and celebrate the accomplishment of the lab in his division of NIH that worked on developing the Moderna vaccine.

"It's an important moment. We have worked as you probably know very hard," Fauci said in an interview on ABC's Good Morning America.

"I'll be getting the Moderna vaccine. We just got a shipment in yesterday. I feel very good about it, because in a large part, that vaccine was developed by my group at the NIH. So, you know, it's sort of a double positive. One, in general, I'm doing it because I want to symbolize to people the importance that everyone gets vaccinated who can get vaccinated, but also it's a good feeling of accomplishment because this originated in laboratories in my institute.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Pol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
07 April, 12:49
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
All this does is shows what a fol Fauci is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 April, 12:51
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
Yes he is! Over and over people were saying Fauci had no tie to Moderna... The fook he didn't! Also he isn't going to say anything other than it is safe and effective cause he made it! Damn fool is right!

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
He's a dirty little weasel...and a FOOL (I spelled it right this time)😂
09:39 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PraisnJoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joy Jakob, click on at the bottom under it