Annie D-W @Annie172123
03 April, 09:57
Good Evening AnonUp Fam. Well Actors Equity is making the Vaccination mandatory as apart of working. This affects all actors apart of equity which is suppose to "protect" these actors. I believe this is against the law and someone :) will have to bring it to their attention .... Yes one of my kids is an actor. We r an antivax fam.

https://www.broadwayworld....

Think I found my night job :) ....
All proceeds go to patriot humantarian orgs
Blessings, Prayers, Love and Hugs to all.
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
i was telling my BFF months ago if this goes down we have a new biz.
07:08 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chulafirefly in this post can reply
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
07 April, 07:19
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
HIPPA is a health information protection act instituted by the federal government it prohibits people, organizations and employers from asking for personal medical information. the federal government determined passports were not going to become required all laws around HIPPA will/should apply to SAG. Unforetunately it is going to take is a lawsuit here in there against these employers and organizations before they understand they will not win.
Its likely a civil rights legal matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wide Awake @RGalli68
07 April, 07:11
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
You can seriously find them already on ETSY. $25