Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
07 April, 05:27
https://t.me/JuanQSeven/95...

[Forwarded from Kat Tyler]
[ Photo ]
All is not lost! Q-Team & President Trump are part of the Light at the End of the Tunnel (Image by Dan Scavino Jr.) πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ We The AWAKE Pepe's are also part of that Light!! πŸ™πŸΈπŸ’šπŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
WOW! This is a awesome post. I see the light at the end of this tunnel! YAY I know, or Believe I know, Our President Trump IS more anxious to finish this Invisible war than anyone of us could ever imagine. Talk about a hero! Trump and his Angels!! WooHoo! Damn You know President Trump has better things to do for We the People than deal with these loser Lizards. I cant wait to see what his plans are for We (the Real Human) People. Yay! For some this challenge has been over 60 years, for most of us, the time has only been about 6 years. THANK YOU IS ALL I can say!!! Thank you to ALL of you helping ME!
06:08 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
07 April, 06:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
https://t.me/santasurfing/...

[Forwarded from Dan Scavino πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…]
[ Photo ]
Unlike Obama and Biden, President Trump made America a better place and he would continue to do that if it wasn't for these fraud elections. With that being said, I believe that Trump will reclaim the throne soon and a lot of people will be gone for the good of our country, starting with Biden and the ones who are pulling the strings. Don't lose your hope lions. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
ScavinoChannel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
07 April, 06:47
In response arba happihr to her Publication