Omega Royal @omegaroyal
At what point do you think the mass public are with #TheGreatAwakening ? Reply 5 for 'Acceptance'.

Please share.

#GREATAWAKENING
#GreatAwakeningWorldwide
#QANON
#QANONWORLDWIDE
#wwg1wga
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

1. Denial / Isolation

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

05:45 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by omegaroyal in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
07 April, 07:42
In response Omega Royal to his Publication
I have tried to wake 2 friends up, and they make wxcuses for why they dont have time to get on here or gab to see whats going on!! HOW can you not have time to find out more about a gov that wants to kill you and already does children??? And I told both some about both subjects. 🤷🏻‍♀️
So I ageee with the other reply, I dont care anymore if they wake up or stay asleep. They dont care, and one of the 2 actually said that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
07 April, 06:47
I think most people feel Isolated & depressed, it's some serious BS and I feel as if we aren't being taken care of much. Crap or get off the pot. I no longer care about waking the sleepy ones. This is taking forever. I still believe in Trump, God, the hero's saving the kids, UFO's hovering around..... but COME ON!!!! We need the med. beds and the Jubilee like asap, or a straight up war, I'm not going down without a fight period. We can't even trust if we get hurt, go to hospital and be forced (or without knowledge) to get the damn stupid ass vax. Stick the vaccine straight up there ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
07 April, 06:35