Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 April, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
05 April, 03:04
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you for telling me about Telegram. Mine is not working at the moment but great info!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 April, 03:55
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
YW! It's just filled with mind-blowing info😂
Hmm, my phone is acting very glitchy too! MAYBE something's about to happen!! Sometimes when I can't get on, I shut my phone down (or laptop) for about 10 seconds, then try again, see if that works

07 April, 03:15
i had to delete it was taking all my storage on my phone 😫. i had like next to nothing on my phone and it kept saying storage. i took it off now everything runs smooth

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:12
Oh Sturg!! I’m sorry, I should have maybe warned you! All you have to do is clear your cache every 2 or 3 days! You can get it back😄 Here’s how to clear your cache-
*go to settings on the bottom right hand
*hit Data and Storage
*look for Storage Usage, click on that
*then hit Clear Cache or Clear All

07 April, 04:41
omg that did the trick thank you

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:42
YAY!!🎉🥳

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:45
here’s 2 more great ones to follow...
SpecOperator17 QFrogman5326

Only people mentioned by triqdaddy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sturgill Simpson, click on at the bottom under it