Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 01:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
07 April, 03:16
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
lol what a farce

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:16
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
🤣

07 April, 04:26
i hope they let him off and they burn it down😂

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:34
me too!! I think that’s gonna happen!!🔥🔥🔥just another step closer to the end!

07 April, 04:34
they set it up to fail by over charging him i dont think anybody even died

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:37
no, he didn’t!!!

you think thats who theyre referring to when they say hello george?
04:38 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by triqdaddy in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:42
yes, but everything now has multiple meanings... it’s George Floyd, OR the Magazine ‘George’ , refering to JFK Jr, when he comes back! So it could be either of thise, depending on the context😁