Vee Wallace @VeeW
Is there any truth to these bio nano tech worms in masks? Some say they are magnetic, which would not be good if breathed in regularly. Or is this a scam? Has anyone checked them with a microscope for themselves? I am working on getting a microscope to test it.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
04:11 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
19 April, 10:09
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
real, look up US patent 6245531 B1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
07 April, 04:31
my son, husband and i conducted an experiment one evening and we looked at the regular blue Dr mask and the n95 masks under a microscope, and we did find nanoworms in both

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 April, 04:28
People are also showing videos where they are finding them at the end of the( patented by the Rothchilds in 2015) test swabs- metallic fibers that move.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
07 April, 04:24
I would like know that answer also. That is a wise idea. I just may look into that myself, too.😊