MAGA MannyD @Dirty_Rice420
We've read the book, now we're watching the movie...
ENJOY THE SHOW🐸🍿🐸
10:04 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dirty_Rice420 in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 January, 03:09
In response MAGA MannyD to his Publication
Wow. Reflections. Qd again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Richter @JAliceR
23 January, 11:27
There isn't a parking lot outside the Oval Office

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 11:35
In response Alice Richter to her Publication

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 January, 11:15
I've been scouring photos. This gives me further impetus to keep looking!!!

23 January, 11:36
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
#DQit🐸🐸🐸
I'm at work shitposting between jobs🐸🐸🐸

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 January, 10:56
😮these are great captures of the reflections...
You know what I wish I wish the ones with cognitive of cognitive dissonance would reflect on how they got here likely they're not Young...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 January, 10:44
did you see this one? someone outside looks vaguely familiar!

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
23 January, 10:23
yep, the German Foreign Office, officially on twitter, tweeted the "White House" set on Jan 21... think about that- other countries know it's all fake.