Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
24 January, 08:26
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelia McNiel @stormy1959
24 January, 11:57
Are we in some kind of alternative timeline or in a Mandela Effect type situation? The executive orders says published 1/25/2021. I know I sent a screenshot of this to someone YESTERDAY!!!! AND I seen some military news yesterday with todays date on it. My husband and i just looked at each other kinda speechless!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
24 January, 07:33
🤔 Published date is tomorrow the 25th. hmmm 🤔

SQu jerzy @sQjerzy
23 January, 06:09
Sadly, they have 9 registered under Biden as of today. I have no idea who to believe anymore.

Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
24 January, 08:27
In response SQu jerzy to her Publication
Me either, I just said the same thing

Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
24 January, 08:27
In response SQu jerzy to her Publication

Pura Vida @Justice9369
23 January, 02:11
They are showing up today...

https://www.federalregiste...

Musk IsQ @JayJay
23 January, 10:57
ah shit! so he really is in power?

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
23 January, 10:02
Check it now- Biden has 9 recorded.

Pura Vida @Justice9369
23 January, 02:12
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
they are... if this is a movie production, it seems to ve having concrete consequences

https://www.federalregiste...

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
23 January, 10:00
I thought they weren't showing up and that there were 17 of them?? Also... Weren't they actually Executive Actions not orders?! I'm confused!!