September Pro @LateSeptember
Neal Sutz Part 3 of 5
I am writing to you to demand that you take immediate action regarding the Neal Sutz children (see details below). Their illegal removal from their father and legal guardian without any cause whatsoever is unconscionable cruelty and needs to be remedied immediately. You represent the US Federal Bureau of Investigation for We the People, and we deserve to have full disclosure and transparency on what is being done to return these children to their father and end this highly illegal nightmare for this family. I am copying this information to all US and international press I can think of and expect nothing less than the full and swift efforts of our FBI to investigate and resolve this matter. No citizen should be forced to endure this stealing of their children compounded by the lack of action of the very officials entrusted to protect their rights and liberty.
11:08 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by LateSeptember in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from September Pro, click on at the bottom under it