Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
Alex Jones At The Border

This 'charity' provides the illegal migrants with airplane or bus tickets to any city they choose in the US and a debit card with $1,200 per person.

theconspiracyhole
09:21 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
07 April, 04:24
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Wow. WTF? I'm surprised pistols weren't drawn when that guy starting rolling forward with AJ at the front. This needs to BLOW UP WORLDWIDE. TIME TO BRING THE PAIN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 April, 04:23
There were illegal immigrants handed over to catholic charities in San Antonio I believe in either 2019 or 2020. The mayor did not allow the police chief to call ICE. There is a lawsuit against the Mayor of SA brought by Ken Paxton. I pray this blows up this month. There is an election for SA mayor and all city council members May 1. They all need to be replaced except one (1). That lone decent council member was harassed by BLM last year. They protested down the street in front of this residence as well as trashing downtown. They even went as far as attempting to vandalize the Alamo. That never happened as many Texas Patriots were there and watching. Don't mess with Texas. We are all fully armed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
07 April, 12:45
So my oppinion on that, it feels a little bit staged, but then again there's the look on the alleged mother's face.. something's definitely not right there.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
07 April, 12:45
So my oppinion on that, it feels a little bit staged, but then again there's the look on the alleged mother's face.. something's definitely not right there.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
07 April, 11:44
OMG, what an incredible video.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 April, 09:58
In spite of the Vatican going down, the Pope going down, the tentacles of the Catholic Church continue, demoralizing many of its devout followers, only some of who have waked up.

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
07 April, 09:43
Catholic "Charities" brought burmese to my area. They get a large "reward" for bringing these ppl here. Then "dump" them and now our tax dollars are funding these leaches. They neighborhood that I live in and my parents raise me in is a ghetto for them. They pool their money at the cult and purchase cars and houses. This area swarms with them and they are ruining the homes. Many of their driveways are filled with vehicles that don't get used. They are running down this area. The children come and go. Are they being traf-ficked?

Sorry, ranting.

So, every one of those children are likely processed so that the "charity" gets funds from our government tax money. The "charity" will make out big time.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 April, 09:30
This stinks ... my gosh... #SaveTheChildren