Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 April, 01:46
.... .. @vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
06 April, 01:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Look at the picture behind Biden on the far right.
#KennedyVision ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
06 April, 06:36
In response Randy Shreds to his Publication
Here is a photo analysis as to if it is real or was photo shopped in. Looks legit, a lot of other things might not be. You decide.

Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
06 April, 12:27
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
It was posted on Biden's official Twitter account on March 30. No one noticed.

06 April, 01:42
Good catch, that is actually his grandson. They love to copy everything.

Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
06 April, 02:12
Are we talking about the same picture? The one with the kid playing under the desk.
That's JFK Jr and that picture was NOT there before.

07 April, 05:01
Sorry fren but it is not JFK. Jr. Kennedy's oval office had blue drapes and in that picture they are yellow. That picture can be taken at nearly any photo place in D.C. as shown below.Now as it not being there before I have no clue.

Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
Good catch 👍but this only depends things in my opinion.
As you mentioned the picture looks like a recent setting.
I don't think "Biden" would use a souvenir stand pic when he can have the real thing.
Therefore I'd say this was a picture taken recently in the current white house.
Question is, who is under the desk in this one?
To me it is somewhat irrelevant who it is as I still believe this is a nod that patriots are in control.
That picture hasn't been in the oval office photos for long. It's a recent addition. So why add it now?

I guess if folks still want to pretend that's the real Joe Biden I can see why they would think it's a Biden family member/friend.
07:01 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SketchySk8 in this post can reply
07 April, 07:12
I totally agree it is to show Patriots are in control. I also it would make you wonder who is under the desk because in all of the desk pictures I have ever seen it either opened or closed. In this picture it looks cracked open just the slightest bit, indicating there may be someone inside. I agree with everything you say except it being JFK Jr.
Also I will never, ever accept that SOB behind that desk nor anyone in that party as my President.
Opinions are free speech and I will support even the ones I don't agree with.

Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
07 April, 02:35
I thought it was clear I agreed with you when you found it wasn't the original JFK Jr pic.
It is definitely not the same.
Again, this only makes things more interesting since it's not the original pic.
What if the white hats photoshopped a picture of a young JFK Jr playing under what appears to be a current desk/Oval Office?
Or perhaps it's one of Trump's grandkids or a current Kennedy family member.
I sure wish we could zoom in and enhance that picture.
This is without a doubt to show patriots in control.
Who is it under the desk? Why display that picture now (fairly recently)?
The white hats have been giving nods here and there but this is somehow more... At least I think.