Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 April, 08:11
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Was, now I know that when a government rep is talking it's a lie
When they say we need a law about that.
means Another of our freedoms is being attacked.
If they say trust me: Run!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
07 April, 03:08
We've been conditioned to think the government are harmless fools that have good intentions but sometimes are jut a bit unworldly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
07 April, 10:10
Consider me unconditioned now!! I’ve been writing my governor and mayor since the scandemic started... and I have not been nice. I’m in a red state and we still have mask mandates. 😡

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 April, 10:00
nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it