Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 April, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kell Richh @Kerichh
07 April, 02:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
where’d you go? come back 🥺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
he's been on Telegram. he posted these tonight. I've been sharing a lot of his posts on here since he's been MIA
05:54 AM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Kell Richh to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
07 April, 11:59
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Look at these pictures carefully... are they really that different, look at the facial structure, its the same dam person

07 April, 03:05
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Keep taking those blue pills.

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
07 April, 10:17
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Thanks for posting these...can't access telegram on my pc. I'm sure Trump has clones, so not sure how significant these are.

07 April, 03:08
In response Diana Zybala to her Publication
But We wouldn't know of their clones would we. If these people have been replaced by their own white hats, we'll find out soon enough.