Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 April, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
06 April, 06:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Why would Trump let Gaetz into a MAGA event at Trump Doral if Gaetz is a POS???

I'd like to know...?

And please don't tell us: "Oh, well this is the M. Gaetz actor and he's a patriot."

If that's the case it means we'll never see justice metted out on the POS real Gaetz and all of this is, not a show or a movie, but a Big Lie.

Or, you are just full of shit.

If the Patriots are in control and running this movie, it means there will be no big reveal. We've already been given the reveal we are going to get. The ending is not for everyone because you guys aren't serious about exposing the truth.

You called out DeSantis too but didn't bother providing even the slightest bit of content to that.

Credible people don't make those kinds of claims without backing them up, if they cannot back them up publicly for whatever reason, they don't make them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
*"Q" said, disinformation is necessary. Too many want straight answers as society have always been told what is and what is not. What matters is that people need to change this kind of thinking. Give Ghost a break, no wonder he's been quiet lately. Too many do not think that there are other things going on behind the scenes, art of war, too many just don't get it....and it ginks things.😉
03:15 AM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
07 April, 03:00
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Where's the "disinformation" is he not really going to the event?

If Gaetz was involved with child trafficking Trump would not defend him or have him at such an event. But I'm sure if you take a quote of the Art of War or a Q post you can make it all make sense.

And I've followed every Q post...

Sometimes Ockham's Razor applies.

I'm threatening GE because I'm demanding he back up his claims?

Sure, I must have scared him off.

You have no clue who this guy is or the validity of anything he says.

In the last few months since he has been here he's insinuated a number of things that were just plain false.

So you believe the earth is flat and there is a crystal firmament which prevented NASA from getting to the moon? Go look at the posts yourself, I have and very carefully.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
08 April, 02:07
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
GE seems to like misdirection,
or else,
be WAY too green
(AKA young in the Christian faith)
to be in leadership.
He professes adherance to Holy Writ,
but seems unaware,
? miffed by
such spiritual BLUNT TRUTHS as:

"Put❌your trust in PRINCES"
Psalm 118:9

"Look here, you who say, 'Today or tomorrow we're➡️to a certain place,
staying a yr.,
making a profit.'
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR LIFE WILL BE LIKE TOMORROW?"
James 4:13-14

nor does he seem to accept
rough & tumble wrt
WWG1WGA feedback from his
older "brethren" in Christ:
👁 1 Tim., chapter 5.

On the other hand...
❌way do I want his "job"...

He ought to get a REVISED
set of "objectives" from his
BOSS.