Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 May, 09:33
In response Lion ess to her Publication
NO ONE SHOULD BE DRINKING SODA! It makes the body acidic which makes you MORE prone to illness and especially CANCER. Replace soda with WATER. Soda dehydrates, water hydrates. Our bodies are 90% water. Drink only FILTERED ALKALINE WATER, never bottled water. Bottled water has been pushed over the years, but when tested it too is acidic. The plastic can leech into the water as well, especially when exposed to heat ( like a bottle sitting in the sun).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
08 April, 06:12
I’m working on getting all processed foods out of my life. Period. Not quite ready for my own garden but baby steps. When you look at ingredients and so many of them are vegetable oils and various types of sugars and all kinds of starches. crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
08 April, 11:31
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Exactly where I am right now. However, I am attempting a garden this year 🥴

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
07 April, 01:03
Yes, aborted fetus cells.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
07 April, 01:02
So today we learned that GMO's are more powerful than wokeisim.
Though it's nice to see people pick a side, even if it is the other team.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
07 April, 11:45
No wonder Fritos have tasted like shit for years.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
07 April, 11:11
plus 'natural flavors' can include senomyx
bc humans, like insects, are 'natural'.

have always assumed all sodas are crap
(even if they're not 'woke')... HFCS is now
added to simple tonic water, as well as
'natural flavors' for the flavored ones

also, isn't PEPSI named after some name of Satan or a minion?
and controlled by one of the alpha agencies?
and responsible for the 'FF' on Michael Jackson?

Lion ess @Lioness
07 April, 12:01
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Yes yes yes and yes....the tonic water I didnt know though 😒

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
08 April, 06:15
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
I was surprised about that when I went to buy it when C19 started. I found one that doesn’t, Fever-Tree

God Wins donated @GR2021
07 April, 10:28
I have been questioning the products of all large so-called successful companies. Most of them are liberal and many of them have their souls sold for earthly wealth and success. They have been harming and poisoning the population for a long time.