r363l l10n @r363ll10n
06 April, 07:40
Jeff Besos heading to Evergreen to pick up his shipment of chidlren that's late? 🤔
Here's to hoping The Eisenhower blows it out of the fucking water.

https://twitter.com/4_04_N...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
06 April, 08:27
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Not to make light of the situation, but "the real Kim Shady" name is epic trolling & I love it. Jeff Besos is a pos. I will have to refrain from what I would like to see happen to him and his yacht, I might scare people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
06 April, 08:35
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Jeff Besos heading to Evergreen to pick up his shipment of chidlren that's late? 🤔

Here's to hoping The Eisenhower blows it out of the fucking water
Not to make light of the situation, but "the real Kim Shady" name is epic trolling & I love it. Jeff Besos is a pos. I will have to refrain from what I would like to see happen to him and his yacht, I might scare people.

CHICKEN lol

Something like this
MAYB

Christina Maga @Christina71
Good one! I'm not chicken, but I can be ruthless, when it comes to Gods children, almost scares myself. 🔥
09:00 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christina Maga, click on at the bottom under it