TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Very soon the shutdown will occur in Our Nation. please search your souls and hearts and ask for forgiveness.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world he gave his own son to humanity. That who so ever believves in him will not perish rather have Eternal Life.
We all have our days numbered in a human body that will die. Don’t die alone in the Darkness.
08:15 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
09 April, 01:33
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Todd Dulaney - Victory Belongs To Jesus (LIVE) - YouTube

From the album A WORSHIPPER'S HEART - available now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
07 April, 09:08
Thank you for this reminder! I've been feeling like this time is coming very soon and having very vivid flashbacks of times in my life where I was so far from God that it felt like complete darkness! I pray I am forgiven for all of those times and any in the future where I fall off of God's path for me. God Bless You and Your Family🙏✝️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 April, 06:55

... ... @Trader_Kev
07 April, 03:22
i feel like i am in the la la land.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 April, 01:09
Yes and Amen! Glad to see you on Anonup!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
07 April, 12:47
MISSED YOU !!!
STORMISUPONUS
;)
XQXQXQXQXQXQ

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
06 April, 11:33
Yahweh, I know you are near,
Standing always at my side,
You guard me from the foe,
And you lead me in ways everlasting.

(this song and Be not Afraid are my 2 fave hymns during mass)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

If you stand before the power of hell and death is at your side
Know that I am with you through it all

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Yahweh, I Know You Are Near ~ Dan Schutte - YouTube

Check out all our other great praise and worship videos at Easy Worship Resources.

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
06 April, 11:36
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Be Not Afraid is one of my most favorites. I chose it as one of the songs to be sung at my dad’s funeral.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
06 April, 11:31
what? nobody said anything about us all dying, the plan is GOD WINS and we all work together to make the world a safe place to live in, a better safe clean earth....

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 April, 10:32
Jesus is the Only One who came in my moment of need and I believe in Him and God and ALL of us and the Power of Our Divine Love for each other, ALL of us no matter what 💙 #wwg1wga 🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
06 April, 09:36
🙏Amen

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
06 April, 09:30
I've been following closely for 11 years...

I'm still so nervous that I can hardly do my daily routine. I know this will end up magically but getting there beyond what we've already been through is nerve wracking!

God Bless!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 09:30

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
06 April, 09:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏Amen

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 April, 09:27
Beautiful post, thank you!!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 April, 09:25
❤❤❤❤❤

Becky Helser @BH17
06 April, 09:17

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 April, 02:14
In response Becky Helser to his Publication
BE AS PEACEFULL AS A DOVE AND WISER THAN THE SURPENT.