STL Anon @STLAnon
The only 2 companies listed that I still use are target and Starbucks. That stops today 🚫
A real pandemic doesn't require incentives, threats or constant visual reminders 😷
06:54 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
14 April, 11:12
In response STL Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
14 April, 11:03
Don't buy from these deep state companies!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 April, 07:40
I've been buying local the best I can. But the big corporations have pretty much succeeded in wiping out the local mom and pops. I'm not using any on the list but there are a lot more that have shown that They don't care about their customers because let's face it they really
don't have any competition any more. They think they are too big to fail. Let's find out. Do you agree?

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
06 April, 07:19
stopped using all of them already. let the communists DIE on the vine.