Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
Here is my honest opinion for the day. All the anons keep saying is "We are the news now". In all honesty I think the same amount if nit more fake propaganda is shared by anons as by the MSM. I still havent gained much trust in any anons yet. They speak the words but we never see the action. The only response to i get when nothing halpens is "trust the plan" and "keep the faith". how about do share anything unless its verified to be true. that seems logical. thats what we ask for from the MSM.
07:43 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 January, 02:30
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
who the FQQKed are you??? This dude is shill!!!
COCKSUCKER OF THE DAY!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 04:57
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
But now im being blocked bc people dont agree with what i have to say. I thought thats why people left the other site bc they werent allowed to speak their mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 04:57
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
But now im being blocked bc people dont agree with what i have to say. I thought thats why people left the other site bc they werent allowed to speak their mind.