Jamie M Herro @Smokus_Pokus17
06 April, 05:51
😳🤯🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 April, 05:54
In response Jamie M Herro to her Publication
Quantum MedBeds will obviate the need for blood transfusions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Lehman @CJayne
Yes the blood banks do take donations from vaccinated people. They do want to know which vaccine you were given first. Those that don't know and those that took the J&J vax are asked to wait 2 weeks. My mother had 4 units of blood on 3/15 during a knee replacement surgery and died last Friday. She had an infection of unknown origin and extreme overall pain before she passed.
06:41 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CJayne in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 April, 06:50
In response Cindy Lehman to her Publication
I am SO very sorry for your loss!

Elective surgery should be delayed. Quantum MedBeds are going to revolutionize healthcare. President Trump alluded to it back in January. I am a licensed medical practitioner and have owned a small SCENAR device that works, on a much smaller scale, on biofrequencies and can attest to its astonishing efficacy. MedBeds are 1000% more powerful than my device.

I will be holding your beloved mother and you in my daily prayers, Cindy. May God grant you healing and deep consolation.

Cindy Lehman @CJayne
23 April, 01:06
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Thank you! I agree that all elective surgeries should be delayed. Unfortunately my mother's surgery was not elective surgery but an emergency.