Optical Awakenings @Unite
Vaccines are created with specific DNA antibodies to combat VERY specific "viruses".
(Side note - What IS a virus? Doctors have never been able to explain this to me. Define it for me...I'll wait.)
Vaccines "RETRAIN" our immune system to go after one type of illness and eradicate it.
Great right?

Our NATURAL immune system
is nonspecific so it goes after
all intruders...it is kinda like our
inner "WALL"
Something designed to protect us against malicious intruders.
FOR OUR OWN GOOD.

What about an upset...a switch up?
a variant???

Would our reprogrammed
defense system recognize it?

Very specific
Altered Antibodies
RNA
Intended to
Artificially
Negate Natural defenses
The Great Reset

Great RESET = Kill off a % of the population every 100-200 years to
start over with a new generation of potato headed idiots that will buy into their evil bullshit!
05:27 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
06 April, 05:55
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
WELL... WITH OVER 100M IN US VACCINATED, THAT WILL WIPE OUT A LITTLE UNDER HALF THE US POPULATION....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 06:05
In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication
I think this specific vax was hijacked to be harmless. Not sure but I hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 April, 05:48
TAKE A LOOK:
VAERS Mortality among 18-29 year olds post c19 bioweapon injection and they are MOSTLY MALE.

06 April, 05:52
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
They want us vulnerable!

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
06 April, 06:00
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
It breaks my heart that women who are pregnant are getting multiple doses of this poison... and it is EVIL that the pharmaceutical companies are saying it is safe for fetus when it IS NOT!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 05:39
These people play with DNA programming like they do with computers using akin terms like viruses and such. They programmed in a reverse firewall, blocking the immune system from being able to respond to anything outside of its programming. People will get the same symptoms as AIDS up the road and doctors are finding that a vaxxed person can spread this corrupted malware via sharing bodily fluids, just like HIV. Beg everyone you know NOT to participate in this genocide experiment.